Employment as a Server
Love serving drinks and creating a fun, enjoyable experience for every customer?
No experience necessary! We will train!
About the position:
- Greet and establish rapport with guests
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Ensure food and drink orders are accurate.
- Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills.
- Serving guests food and drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner.
- Helping guests select items through the full knowledge of our menu, all while looking for opportunities to drive sales.
- Collaborating with the team to achieve and surpass club goals.
- Giving our guests a great experience by providing exceptional customer service.
- Great people skills with a friendly, attentive attitude.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional.
Pay: Up to $150.00 – $350.00 per day
- Additional Compensation:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma