Employment at Club Rouge as Cashier/Hostess
Our ideal candidate loves making small talk and is willing to learn guests’ names.
No experience necessary! We will train!
About the position:
- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Engage with guests to ensure they’re happy with their experience.
- Answer phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Provide great customer service.
- Great people skills with a friendly, attentive attitude.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with all staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
Pay: Up to $150.00 – $350.00 per day
- Additional Compensation: Tips
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma